Creating an Ambitious Workforce

The Culture program we train and coach has been developed and built with a combination of both study and experience. The program we’ve designed is based on the passions of our President, Patrick Ryan. We have specifically designed programs which create ambition for those companies who are interested in accelerating the performance of their people…

Read more

Attracting TOP Talent

Business leaders are about to face a huge challenge with their employees as the “Y” generation will make up more than 50% of the workforce in the year 2020. Gallup Poll surveys state that only 31% of all American employees are engaged in their jobs – imagine what the other 69% are doing while at…

Read more

Accelerating Sales Performance

Are you aware that only 12% of all American businesses have a trackable, measurable and predictable sales program? What do you think the other 88% are doing… winging it? We help organizations create systems and processes that accelerate their success. Simple programs that can predict future revenues. The most dramatic results our clients have experienced…

Read more

Contact Get in touch with us


Eureka Performance

Phone : 916.956.8928

FacebookTwitter Linkedin

Log in